Friday, September 04, 2009

My little guy had his pictures taken by a great Madison area photographer, Casey Bower, just shy of his two week birthday. He was a super fussy little boy that day, but Casey did a great job of capturing some great shots. There is a quick overview of the shoot on her blog, the whole gallery will be available next week.

Get the sneak peek here!

A funny story about the social networking aspect of the internet and these pictures... my mom called me today at the end of the school day and said, "The pictures are so cute!"
I responded, "The pictures on my blog or facebook?"
She said, "No, from Casey Bower!"
I had no idea what she was talking about. Turns out, Gina and Kelly's mom, who works with my mom, commented on how cute the pictures were. Again, my mom thought she was talking about the blog pics or the facebook pics, but no, the Casey Bower photos. Ah... how did she know?

Kelly.

That girl is internet amazing.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Those are adorable!
I love Casey! She did a great job. Easy with a cutie like Ryder...

Stefanie said...

I agree with everything Monnie said! The photos are fabulous -- R looks great and YOU look fantastic!!

Kelly said...

the internet amazingness comes from: a) google reader b)sitting at a desk at work all day and c)being generally awesome of course. the pics are so good! Carrie never fails. Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are AMAZING!