Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dasher Memories

So, I got tagged by Amanda..... and now, I must oblige..... no worries, really. I really don't have anything else to do right now!

1. Did you date someone from your high school: Um, no. But, I did find an MUHS boy to waste 2 years of my high school life on.
2. What kind of car did you drive? Grandpa's blue Celebrity wagon. Sweet!
3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school? I'm sure someone can remember an embarassing moment of mine... Gina, Christy, Amanda?
4. Were you a party animal? Definitely not.
5. Were you considered a flirt? I wish.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?I can't carry a tune, with my voice or on an instrument. I played the keyboard when I was 10.
7. Were you a nerd? Definitely. But seriously, I think someone deemed us the "normal" crowd.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? See #6, only apply to sports. Reading was my sport.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope, 1 demerit in my whole high school career, and that was given back by good 'ole Mrs. Patrick.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Did we even have one?
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Isa, Isabella, Agostinelli! Sra. Tobin and Mrs. Buehner
12. Where did you sit during lunch?: The east side of the cafeteria (I just had to use my geography skills to figure that one out) about 2/3 of the way towards the gym. The end of the table closest to the windows.
13. School Mascot?:Penny the Penguin ...although we were called the Dashers
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who? Hmm... no one Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior years (I think) and then with the MUHS boyfriend senior year. Again, I don't really remember.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I guess so. I would've ditched the boyfriend sooner and probably had a lot more fun!
16. What do you remember most about graduation? Wearing a white dress with gloves. No other school got to do that. That was one cool DS tradition!
17. Where did you go senior skip day? Again, my memory escapes me.
18. Have you gained weight since then?: I would like to duplicate Stef's answer. Not at all and I still look 16!
19. Who was your prom date? Joe
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I couldn't make it, we were out of town. But, think I'll attend the 15.
21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Relax, have fun and don't worry about having a boyfriend. They're not all they're cracked up to be in HS.

And I now tag Katie, Kelly and Annie.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

you're funny.