Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Internet Friends

I think that reading blogs is like watching reality tv, you get a sneak peek into someone else's life at your convenience. Some blogs I read, and on a more regular basis, I have no clue who these people are, but I find their lives pretty interesting. More often than not, I find these blogs linked to my "real" friends' blogs.

Crispy Waffle is written by a gal from my high school who was a quite a few years old, but she lives with her American family in The Netherlands and she's a foodie - that's what I find most interesting.

15 Minute Lunch - found this one courtesy of Amanda, who has joined the world of blogging herself. This guy must have a background in Improv, some pretty funny everyday stuff.

PostSecret - This site really deserves a post by itself. From the site, "PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard." Some of the postcards make me laugh hilariously and some of them make me cry. I'm glad this forum is available for people to reveal their secrets anonymously. They do face-to-face presentations and there's one coming up at MU at the end of the month.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I LOVE PostSecret!

Amanda said...

Have you seen the "PostSecret" books? They are pretty neat to page through.
PS - I LOVE the 15 minute lunch blog...