Friday, May 05, 2006

Five on Friday

In the tradition of GinaGab's weekly recipes and gab of the week, I'm committing to "Five on Friday". This week...

Five Things I Learned Stuck at Home This Week

I've been stuck at home this week with laryngitis. The couch and computer have been my best friends. During my extended "vacation", I have learned the following:

1. If you want to fit in the red dress that's too small, take NV and lose 35 pounds in 10 weeks. Available at The Vitamin Shoppe, GNC, and Walgreens. It also helps make your hair and nails healthier.

2. ER and Judging Amy are on twice each during Prime Time in the Daytime on TNT, Third Watch is no longer on. :(

3. The dogs next door bark all day when their mom isn't home.

4. My heart rate monitor watch beeps at least a dozen times at midnight every day and I can't figure out how to turn to the alarm off.

5. More laundry gets done when I'm during the day. Maybe I should quit my job.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I LOVE 5 on Friday! I can't wait for this weekly post!