Sunday, February 12, 2006

The 2006 Winter Games are here!!


The Winter Games officially began on Friday night. We only caught the tail end of the opening ceremonies. I was wondering why Susan Sarandon had a part with carrying the Olympic flag with 5 other "influential women" for other continents. I was wondering why she was the most influential woman from America. If anyone heard the explanation, please let me know.


I enjoy watching the speed skating and skiing. I'm afraid I'm not part of mainstream America, as I don't really care for figure skating and that's what on during most of prime time.

4 comments:

Whitney said...

I'm not a big fan of the figure skating either. I'll watch it, but I'd rather be watching the skiing! Now that's fun. And, not sure why Susan Sarandon is so "influential". I guess we're all influential!

Anonymous said...

who reads your blog? dear old dad does.

dria said...

oh, dad... i'm so glad you visit my blog. :)

Gina said...

Okay... I'm one of those people that like figure skating.