Thursday, February 19, 2009

thump, thump... thump, thump

I went to the doctor today for the monthly check-up and it was the first time I heard the heartbeat. Wow, that was pretty cool. Usually, moms-t0-be would have heard the heartbeat at the 10 week appointment, but this little bugger was begin stubborn and moving around like you wouldn't believe, so we saw the little beating wonder via ultrasound (kinda lucky, actually). So anyways, something's alive and kicking (and beating) in my belly and I heard it firsthand today. In three weeks, we'll be going back for the "big" ultrasound... and, yes, we're going to find out if it's boy or girl. as far as names, you'll have to live with "boy" or "girl" until august.

3 comments:

alice Mudlaff said...

how exciting!!! wooohooo!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited!!!!!!

Whitney said...

It's so exciting that you're finding out! That's the way to go!
Can't wait to hear!