Friday, November 21, 2008

good 'ole salem will never be the same again

Now, don't deny it, you all were hooked on a daytime soap opera at one time. Maybe it was General Hospital, maybe it was Days, remember Santa Barbara. Oh, and we can't forget Passions. That was a good one.

Well, the world in Salem, the birthplace of the feuding Bradys and DiMeras, that's right, home of Days of our Lives, will never be the same again. John Black and Marlena have been given the ax. I can't believe it. After all they've gone through, Marlena was possessed by the devil, John lost his memory, he was thought he was Roman Brady for years! Sheesh, I can't believe they'll be gone soon. I guess I won't be able to tune in after 3 years and still know what's going on, if THEY'RE gone.


1 comment:

Gina said...

I know... I just heard this today too! I can't believe it. I mean, really... what other job is John Black going to be able to get.