Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I love custard

Ok, I love most desserts, but custard is quite tasty. If I had to pick my favorite flavor, that would be difficult, I have too many. We hadn't been to Kopp's for a cone in a while, so I was interested to see some of the new fangled flavors they have come up with. Check 'em out!

NUTS FOR DADDY
Beer Nuts, Beer Nuts, Beer Nuts, in a rich caramel malt custard with ribbons of special hardening chocolate. A Kopp's exclusive developed specially for dads!

MAPLE SYRUP AND PANCAKES
The perfect breakfast! Remember its the most important meal of the day.

KOLACZKI
Celebrate Polish Fest with this classic pastry recreated with vanilla custard filled with fruit swirls and traditional pastry pieces.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Ewww, "Maple Syrup and Pancakes"?
Gotta love Kopps though!
Happy bday to Chris!

Anonymous said...

i had kolaczki yesterday and it actually was not too bad!