Saturday, February 03, 2007

More Reality

Never fear, a new year brings new reality shows. There are always the favorites... Real World, Road Rules, The Hills (does that count as reality?), American Idol. MTV has brought us yet another good one - Dancelife. Jennifer Lopez is the brain behind this one, showing back up dancers trying to make. Kind of neat to see celebs musicians in a another way. This week, see Ashlee Simpson choosing her new dancers.
Another new favorite is You're the One that I Want! The premise is psuedo-American Idol, except a male and female will be chosen to star in the new Broadway version of Grease! I think this is much better than American Idol. Rather than a one shot deal at a record deal, this is a little more multi-faceted, singing, dancing and acting on Broadway. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I've seen a couple episodes of "You're the One that I Want," and it's very entertaining. There's some real talent on that show. I have to remember it so that I can find out who wins!