Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Let's play a game

Okay, this is an interactive post... so play along. Everyone has heard of the game "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon", but I'm convinced you could also play "Six Degrees of Tom Cruise". Humor me and give it a try. Pick a celebrity and see if you can link it back to Tom Cruise in six steps and post your try!

Here I go:

1. Julia Styles (in Bourne Identity)
2. Matt Damon (in Oceans 11 or 12)
3. George Clooney (in ER)
4. Goose (in Top Gun)
5. Tom Cruise

Oops, I'm one short. Give it a try!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I have also always thought you could do this game with Bill Pullman. Definitely not as famous, but has been in a ton of movies (Independence Day, A League of Their Own, NEWSIES!) However, if the 6 degrees thing is true, then this would probably work with every actor. right?