Sunday, February 12, 2006

1, 2, 3...breathe.



My swimming is coming along nicely, according to both lesson-giver Jessica and my personal swim expert, Chris. I've successfully completed 5 lessons and have just signed up for an additional 5 lessons to keep me going. I still haven't worked up the guts to go to swim practice with the TriBabes on Saturday morning. I guess the 6am start time is a little intimidating also. When I think back to the start of my swim lessons and my cluelessness as to how to do the freestyle, or for lay swimmers - front crawl, I thought I would die. Now, I know how to do it and I can get a little further in my laps each time I practice and I only feel like I'm going to die after a few lengths. This nice pic courtesy of Chris' antics shows my breast stroke practice.

No comments: